The Law Office of Christopher Q. Davis is a nationally recognized employment law firm in New York. We specialize in representing employees who have not been paid earned wages including unpaid overtime. Not paying extra pay (“time and a half”) for overtime hours or failing to pay earned wages is theft.
UNPAID OVERTIME AND UNPAID WAGE CLAIMS CAN ADD UP TO THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS. AND YOU CAN DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
YOU ARE ENTITLED TO OVERTIME PAY IN NEW YORK CITY IF:
- you make a salary of less than $60,000; or
- you are paid hourly; or
- you perform “blue collar” work; or
- you perform sales, assistant, associate, or support work in an office; or
- work as an IT help desk, desktop support, or network technician; or
- you are an “independent contractor” in name only.
You are also entitled to pay for:
- unpaid bonuses, commissions, wages, tips or incentive pay promised to you;
- working through an unpaid lunch break, after your shift ends or before your shift begins, even if your employer did not ask you to do the work;
- the cost of tools, equipment, transportation, gas (mileage), protective gear, or uniforms needed to do your job.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO:
Companies will only pay what you deserve if a lawyer forces them to pay. if you hire an employment lawyer and send a private letter or sue, your employer will consider paying you, but only if you hire the right lawyer and receive accurate advice.
WE KNOW HOW TO WIN AND FORCE COMPANIES TO PAY YOU. Good lawyers know what it takes to win. Our employment lawyers take pride in excellent results for satisfied clients. We have experience and a history of excellence with employment negotiations and lawsuits for all employees.
We can only force companies to pay you if you call us. And our team will review your matter for FREE when you call!
Call now at 866-537-1539 for a FREE consultation and case review.
We only get paid if you WIN!
We offer “lawyers only get paid if you win” fee arrangements. If you don’t get any money, we don’t get paid. So there is no risk to you! Your job is your livelihood. You have the right to receive fair pay from your employer, and from your lawyer.
Our results and satisfied clients speak for themselves.
Our lawyers are kind and trustworthy – we respect our clients like family. Tell us your workplace problem and our New York employment lawyers will review your situation for free.
Call now at 866-537-1539 for a FREE case review.